Genital Herpes And Cures – Important Facts
Genital Herpes is a contagious disease caused by the Herpes virus. This virus belongs to the family of viruses which causes chicken pox. The common strain of the virus is Herpes simplex and it has two variations. The type 1 Herpes simplex causes sores or blisters around the mouth and the type 2Herpes Simplex infects the genital area, buttocks, thighs etc. The blisters are usually painful. Sometimes other parts of the body like hands, eyes, stomach etc are also affected by the virus. Once these viruses invade the human body, they will remain in the body for a long time. Most of the time, these viruses remain in the dormant stage. In some people the virus never becomes active, but in some people they erupt into blisters. When people have Herpes attacks most of the doctors will suggest living with Herpes as they think there is no way to prevent the attacks.
How It Is Transmitted?
Though Herpes diseases were known from ancient days, they were not very common. In the last few decades there is an increased occurrence of this disease among the people in the United States. Every year more than 500,000 cases are being reported. This virus mainly transmitted through sexual contact. Direct contact with Herpes blisters or sores is necessary to transmit the diseases from one person to the other. According to studies, oral sex is considered as the main reason for the spread of type 1 Herpes in the genital areas and type 2 in the oral region. The Herpes sores in some women may be not visible on the genitalia and may not be painful. This will cause the transmission of the diseases unknowingly.
Symptoms Of Genital Herpes
- The Herpes virus is capable of multiplying at a faster rate once it infects the body of a person. The important signs of Herpes infection are
- Itching or tingling sensation
- Eruption of painful sores or blisters on the penis, anus, buttocks, vulva, vagina, cervix etc
- Burning sensation if urine comes in contact with the sores
- Difficulty in urinating if the sores obstruct the urethra
- Flu like achy feeling of body
In some people there may not be any symptoms and some may have mild symptoms. The symptoms may last for a few weeks and then disappear. They may come back in a few weeks, months or in years. Usually the first attack will be more severe and the subsequent attacks are milder. There are even many celebrities with Herpes who are living with Herpes as they think there is no cure for the disease.
The Treatments Available
“Is Herpes curable” is the main question faced by the doctors treating this disease. Many say that it is only possible to reduce the suffering of the first attack using some medicines and it is not possible to prevent the further attacks or it is not completely curable. There are some science based Herpes treatment protocols available. Following this protocol will help to actually kill the pathogens causing Herpes and also helps in the healing of the Herpes blisters naturally. You will be able to heal the Herpes rashes in a few days and stop the further outbreaks of the diseases very effectively. These protocols are neither expensive nor complicated.
Finding The Right Treatment Fot Genital Herpes
You can search for treatments available for Herpes on the internet. Though there are hundreds of treatments available for Herpes some are only hype. So you have to carefully select the right and effective treatment available for Herpes. The most important thing in the treatment of Herpes is to understand about Herpes. Then only it is possible to prevent the outbreaks.
- Go for Herpes solutions which provide the right information about the diseases and the right relief method.
- It is necessary to select science based and proven treatments.
- Do not opt for fake supplements, creams and medications which will not be able to produce the required result for you.
Most of the doctors are either uninterested or not aware of the cure for Genital Herpes. The result is, the patient has to suffer the embarrassment, pain and loss of money on ineffective creams and supplements. You don’t have to feel depressed about the diseases once you get the right treatment for Herpes. What you need is proper guidance for getting rid of the sores and blisters at first and then removing the virus totally from your system. You can go for full screening for Herpes after using the right product for treating the Herpes. This will help you to ensure that you are completely free of the Herpes virus.
Selecting And Using The Product
You don’t have to worry about selecting and online product for treating the genital herpes.
- You can ensure about the effectiveness and safety of the product by going through the reviews about the product and by comparing the different products available.
- It is necessary to select products or publications which provide a 100 % money back guarantee.
- Select product which promises 100% relief from signs of Herpes and those which do not suggest you live with Herpes.
- If you find any Herpes treatment protocol you have to follow it step by step for the suggested time period to get the best results from these products.
Since you are trying the online product for treatment of genital herpes, you may need 24/7 support for using the product. So, select products which offer 24/7 online support. Make sure that the product is genuine and is prepared after proper research. You can also consult your friends or relatives who have used the particular product to know about the effectiveness of the problem. Select the products which do not take any shipping charge from you. It should have a simple method to order through online.
Click here to select the treatment for genital herpes which has been used by thousands of people and which people trust is capable of giving the best result. If you are a person who is fed up of the ineffective medicines provided by doctors for treating Herpes, you can look for the most effective and reliable treatment available online.